The NYDFS Cyber Security Regulation 23 NYCRR Part 500 applies expectations on New York State licensed organisations who are regulated by the Department of Financial Services. 3GRC, with a guest Group CIO speaker from a NY based global financial services provider, are hosting 1-hour webinars on the 23/10 and 06/11 at 10am (EST).
These informative sessions will illustrate how New York financial and insurance organisations are making headway by utilising cloud-based risk management technology and established vendor management processes to effectively manage ongoing obligations.
Please see below the full agenda of topics which will be discussed during these webinars:
- Identifying which vendors are subject to DFS requirements to define scope and scale for assessments
- Automating the assessment process to identify areas of concern and prioritized remediation planning
- Obtaining visibility of sensitive data shared across the organization and externally (500.06)
- Gaining visibility of non-public financial services data in transit and at rest that requires encryption (500.15)
- Streamlining the audit process
- Managing penetration testing requirements needed to meet DFS compliance
- Leveraging unified compliance with GDPR, NIST, ISO27001 and more
Limited spaces are available, so please register your interest in attending our webinar to avoid disappointment.