3GRC’s development team have announced another innovative Platform update, this time with the main release highlight being task management. The following valuable additions have also been implemented to further increase the Platform’s offering; user avatars and improved user selectors, breadcrumb navigation and increased report visibility.
Our new task management function allows you to create tasks and relate them to significant items stored within the Platform such as risks, entities and documents. The Platform can then help to further refine your task management process by performing the following;
- Assign tasks to other users, both internally and externally.
- Implement and edit due dates.
- Use the dedicated comments stream to discuss tasks and track communications.
- Receive notifications of tasks that are overdue and complete.
- View and filter ongoing tasks to gain a clear picture of outstanding tasks and the user responsible.
Additionally, when tasks are assigned to risk items, you can set risk reduction values allowing you to monitor risk scores as they reduce, as tasks are completed. Lastly, in relation to task management, risk reduction values are now included in the future projections report so you can determine which tasks will affect your overall risk score over time – a useful tool when working to allocate and motivate a team of risk management professionals.
The Platform’s user experience has also been worked on in a number of areas. You can now;
- Personalise user avatars to clearly identify users with assigned tasks or within lists.
- Easily navigate back and forth within the Platform with breadcrumb navigation.
- Filter by multiple statuses within the risk reporting page and risk registers.
- Display entity attributes on exportable executive reports.
It’s also worth noting that this release is available to all Platform users and can be utilised instantly – we do not modularise functions or content.
This release is just one of many to come this year. To find out more about our scheduled releases check out our recent blog post: 2019 Platform outlook – up next.
For more information on our risk management Platform and release 3.08 please contact us for an informal chat or if you received a demonstration last year but would like a refresher, we can schedule your slot through the following short form.
For a full list of changes, please check out the detailed release notes. Should you have any queries regarding the update, you can contact our support representatives by calling +44 (0) 1256 639 450 within UK business hours 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can raise a support ticket by sending details of your issue through to email@example.com.