3GRC are thrilled to be exhibiting and speaking at the Retail Risk conference in the Novotel London West on April 11th. Following a year of noteworthy data breaches and cyber developments in the retail sector, we’ll be showcasing our cloud-based Platform to demonstrate just how simple risk management can be.
Our risk and compliance management Platform is able to provide a comprehensive solution for retail’s top risks this year including; cyber security, regulatory compliance, data governance, and third-party risk.
Find us on stand 55 (next to the eRisk hall and lunch station) where we’ll be discussing the importance of a third-party risk management strategy and continuous cybersecurity programme, along with why these could be vital to your organisation’s success. 3GRC will be on hand to discuss retails risk landscape and suggest innovative solutions for organisations looking to improve their risk and compliance programme.
3GRC Partner and expert, Alastair Parr will be hosting a main stage roundtable discussion titled, “Third party risk management – what does good look like?”. Alastair will consider how businesses can address issues around logistics, scale, and consistency with discussion points to include;
- How to discover where your organisation sits on the third-party risk management maturity scale
- The importance of engagement with the correct contacts when working on remediation and maintenance
- How to create a comprehensive profile by consolidating regulations and managing multiple elements into a single assessment methodology
- Ways to standardise and benchmark third-party programmes to ensure a scalable approach, avoiding single points of failure
- How to report using a consistent methodology and framework when assessing third-parties
- Ways to drive and engage third-parties and fourth-parties to achieve a baseline of compliance
- How to ensure you are achieving a consistent representation of challenges, in relation to your third-party estate
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out, first hand, how you could protect your organisation from retails reoccurring threats. Register your attendance to this free event on the Retail Risk website, then get ahead of your peers and book an appointment with Alastair Parr for a more in-depth discussion on ways to move your organisation forward.
About Retail Risk London
The eighteenth London conference will provide guests with networking opportunities and expert-led discussion sessions on best practice solutions. Topics will cover a broad range of risk management issue’s retailers are currently battling with thirty-two roundtable discussions and fourteen main stage presentations.