It’s fair to say 2018 has seen an abundance of data breaches. So much so, that it’s becoming the “norm” for breaches to dominate the headlines. It is important, however, for organisation’s to recognisethe damaging implications that occur behind the scenes. Customer turnover and breach recovery costs incur hidden expenses, not to mention reputation damage, all of which amount to the detrimental impact a breach, big or small, could have on an organisation.
Organisation’s must be one step ahead and identify before it’s too late, whether there’s a possibility of being targets, in order to actively prevent and remediate such unfortunate happenings.
We’d like to mark the way forward for organisation’s to ensure that 2019 is the year we outsmart the hackers. Join 3GRC Partner, Alastair Parr, for a one-off 45-minute webinar at 2pm GMT on Wednesday 12th December as he discusses what we’ve learnt from 2018’s biggest breaches and how to avoid the same fate.
Discussion points will include:
- Best practices for prioritising and tiering your third parties
- The importance of actively managing your risks in a comprehensive profiling view
- How to integrate a fourth party strategy
- How to create an ongoing program of testing management and remediation of risks
- How to make the most of your penetration testing days
Register your attendance here.
Alastair Parr is an expert in risk and compliance with years of experience advising, implementing and developing risk management solutions.